Saturday, March 31, 2007

The fall of the infamous code

As you may have noticed, I'm no longer using the "infamous code" in my headlines. However, Blogger.com's new "Labels" feature does what I wanted to do with the code, only better. So, the code is gone from new post titles. I'll probably leave it on the old posts, if only because the permanent links depend on the title, and removing the code would change the title. (Has anyone linked to an old post? I don't believe so, but why do work that isn't necessary or really beneficial and could cause someone problems?)

I've also used more than one label for posts that cover multiple topics. In the (I hope near) future, I plan to create links on the page template to the pages for each label, to add additional relevant labels for past posts, and to redo the labels into actual labels as opposed to the codes they're replacing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home