Thursday, March 02, 2006

BLOG - Following too closely?

Alright, I'm inclined to think favorably about Dubai. Still, I think Google AdSense thinks I'm a little TOO enamored of the place--earlier tonight, the ad on this blog's main page was for "Dubai Hotels!" Come to think of it, if some generous reader out there would fund it, I'd be up for a fact-finding trip to Dubai. (And if frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their tails so often.)

I guess this means Google's context-searching more-or-less works. The Dubai Tourism Council must be blasting through the next ten years' worth of Internet ad budget this month, however.

(I've also managed to nicely muck-up my much-vaunted codes. This post could be NEWS, JOKE, or BLOG. Revisions may or may not be forthcoming.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home