Friday, February 03, 2006

BLOG - The code didn't last a day.

I have changed the code already. A comment about the changes to DirecTV's channel line-up, comments that I suspect I'll have about the Super Bowl ads, and who-knows-what I'll have to say later on about The Science Channel's latest offering, was enough to convince me to create a TV code. Since TV can handle TV criticism, and READ can handle books, CRIT is gone, and FILM will cover the movies.
Also, I decided to replace POL with PHY--since I figured I might have broader musings on theology and philosophy beyond politics. Political thoughts will still have homes in PHY and NEWS--depending on which seems more appropriate.
Now, all I need to do is make these changes. Blogger.com seems to be offline at this moment, so I'm writing this offline. If you're reading this, however, then that has obviously changed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home